Monday, December 6, 2010

Show Status - Ustream Problems Continue

I have completed 24 shows now and views are increasing quickly.  I am still struggling with Ustream and discovered a new problem on the last show.  When I play a recorded video it either is choppy or there are green flashes.  I want to move to Justin.tv because I have heard there are less problems there.  I have tried Justin.tv and it seems to work pretty well compared to Ustream. The problem is that I am using Ustream's producer program to do my show which gives me a number of nice features. If I go to Justin.tv, I will have purchase software that gives me the features I get for free from Ustream.  Sooooo, I have joined Amazon.com as an associate to help pay for the software.  If you purchase from Amazon, please use the search link on the left here.  It will take you to Amazon and if you purchase something I will get a small commission.  It does not cost you anything more than just going directly to Amazon and I do not see who made the purchase.  So, please use the link and thanks for your support in advance.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment